- 20-22 April, London
- Formerly known as British Design & Art Direction, this is a British educational charity which exists to promote excellence in design and advertising.
- The D&AD Awards are highly respected as one of the major events in the world. Their awards are the Yellow Pencil and the Black Pencil.
- 17-18 February, Cape Town
- This is a series of events and an online publication founded and run by Interactive Africa under the slogan „A better world trough creativity”. It’s most widely known for its annual festival held in South Africa, and in particular the flagship event, a three-day conference hosted in Cape Town.
- 8-10 April, Dublin
- Offset is one of the word’s most inspirational and educational conferences for the design and creative industries. The three-day conference welcomes speakers from the worlds of graphic design, animation, illustration, etc.
- 26-28 May, Barcelona
- This is the „International Festival for the Post-Digital Creation Culture”. The festival is for anyone interested in everything from graphic design and web development.
- 5-6 May, New York City
- This is a consulting service and annual conference in New York City that focuses on marketing. The name 99U comes from the Thomas Edison quote that „Genius is 1% inspiration, 99% perspiration.”
- 12-14 May, Berlin
- This European Design Conference held in Berlin is the largest annual design conference in Europe.
- 26-28 May, Sydney
- This is a designer’s event. A festival of talks, exhibitions, installations, innovation labs, workshops, parties and networking opportunities.
The London Design Festival
- 17-25 September, London
- This festival is one of the most important annual design events. Once there, you can enjoy more than 300 events and installations throughout the capital.
What design can do
- 30 June – 01 July, Amsterdam
- What Design Can Do is an internationally focused two-day event investigating the power of design as an agent for social renewal.